Monday, June 8, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays

This event is a weekly event made by J-Kaye her blog url is above. This is to help me keep up with what I am reading this week and let others know what I am reading this week

What I finished last week: Hope to Complete the reviews in the next 2 wks or by the end of the month
1. Faith and Pop Culture by Christianity
2. The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
3. Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell
4. Queen Isabella by Alison Weir
5. I Don't Want be Crazy by Samantha Schultz
6. Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
7. I'd Tell You I Love , But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
8. The United States Constitution by Jonathan Henessey
9. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
10. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
11. Ana's Story by Jenna Bush
12. The Middle Ages by Antonia Fraiser

What I am reading this week:
1. Glinda of Oz by Frank Baum
2. A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen
3. Middlemarch by George Eliot
4. Of Bees and Mist by Erik Setiawan
5. Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
6. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
7. Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

What I hope to start this week:
1.Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
2.Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir

What I hope to start again:
1. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! You did well last week. Good going!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Quite a lot of books last week! Hope you enjoy this week!

Teddyree said...

Wow what an awesome week you had! Happy Reading this week :-)

Becca said...

You had a great week of reading, Shannan! I look forward to all of your reviews.

I also came by to say that you rock! and to give you an award: http://imlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/bookfriends-award.html

Maree said...

Wow, that's a lot of reading! Great going.

Unknown said...

Love your list.

We are on the same page! See my lists on Facebook and

http://iwryterun.blogspot.com/

Patricia Kurz
Chicago Writer/Reader

Rebecca Reid said...

You sure read a lot! What a great mix of classics and modern. I'm inspired!

Jess said...

Middlemarch and Mayor of Casterbridge in one week -- you are ambitious!

fallingrocket said...

Great lists! I loved Queen Isabella (I didnt know anything about her before reading in, now I want to read more about her!!) - also Princes In The Tower was an interesting read... Alison Weir is just awesome :)