Monday, June 15, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays

Its time for another week of What are you reading Mondays. I completed a few, continuing a few and have failed to start a few that I want to get done by the end of the month. Again this is brought to you weekly courtesy of J-Kaye.

What I completed last week:

Glinda of Oz by Frank Baum
A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen
The Awakening by Katie Chopin

What I am currently reading:
MiddleMarch by George Eliot
Mayor of Castebridge by Thomas Hardy
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan
Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

What I hope to Start this week:
Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir
Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe

8 comments:

Alaine said...

Looking forward to reading what you think of Alison Weir. I really like her books. Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice list of books. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Alaine. Looking forward to the Alison Weir review.

Tammy said...

You've got some great books on your list! My book club is currently reading Middlemarch and we are enjoying it. We previously read Moll Flanders and liked it, too.

Have a great week!

Heidenkind said...

I can't wait to hear what you thought of A Doll's House and The Awakening!

Maree said...

Great list; happy reading :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, Oscar Wilde. I really loved Dorian Grey. :)


-Lauren

Shannansbooks said...

You, will probably get the reviews towards the end of the month since I did the bloggiesta this weekend and did not have time to read them much this weekend. So far both are good. I think I should finish Dorian Gray by Friday and the others around Tuesday.