Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bloggiesta Wrap-up Posts


Whew, That was a lot of work lol. I would like to thank Natasha at Mawsbooks.com for hosting this challenge. I really need to do it to catch up on my reviewing and updating my blog. I still have a lot to learn but this is a start. Too all the hosts of the mini-challenges thank you. Sorry if I did not get a chance to do some of your challenges. I will however use them to improve my blog in the future. Thank you to everyone who answered my questions on twitter and to all the cheerleaders.

Here are my stats:
Reviews done:16
Mini-Challenges: 2
Blog updates: 5 different things
Time spent in the challenge: 24hrs which was 12 hours a day.

Too all the participants you did well and I will be commenting on your blog shortly.

6 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow - 24 hours, that is so great! I had a lot of fun with the challenge and I learned so much! Now I am having fun looking at everyone's posts and seeing what they did during the challenge. There may be something out there I missed... lol

Heidenkind said...

Great job! I still haven't read through all your reviews but I'm catching up. :)

Shannansbooks said...

I know their is a lot I have missed especially reading and doing the mini challenges.

Wendy said...

Wow, I am REALLY impressed that you participated for 24 hours!!! And look at all those reviews! Great job :)

Shannansbooks said...

Thank you for the compliment. It was hard work. I still have a review left and four more books to finish

Maw Books said...

Sorry I'm so late in leaving a comment. 24 hours is fantastic and 16 reviews! Wow. 16. That's amazing. Great job!