Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Welcome to the June 18th version of Thursday Thunks!

(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber
, the number 3000 and the color grape ape.


1. Are your ears dirty? No
2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.) I rather be stung by a scorpian
3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?) Yes, I like my quiet too much noise makes me very testy
4. PETA- thoughts on this org.? They have some positive points and some negative like the humane bug trap.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!) I would rather discover Bigfoot because in the Sims 2 He makes a great nanny and housekeeper
6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one? I move to the clean one
7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do? If its late call the cops
8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game? I used to but when I do play its online via Club Pogo
9. Are you a remote hog? Yes
10. Do you like the smell of paint? No
11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions?
~drank liquid courage?
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
~just piss off! I could have done better!

Drank liquid courage lol.


Don't forget to go visit your other Thursday Thunkers & comment on their blog post!

No comments: