Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Welcome to the June 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.

1. What is your least favorite candy bar? Mounds
2. If I were to call you, what would you say? I don't know what I would say don't know you I guess hello
3. What is your favorite type of leaf? I don't have one
4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? None of your business
- swam in a lake? Never did
- went barefoot outside? Yesterday
- ate peas? Several months ago
5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating. Nothing much to say. I will not be around anyone that day.
6. Were you dropped on your head as a child? No, I don't think so
7. How often do you clean your toilet? Not often enough. I hate cleaning toilets
8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it. Yes, On my nose when I was in California and in Florida at Disney
9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night? 4-5 if I am lucky
10 How many hours did you get last night? 6
11. Take a picture of something. Post it. I don't have time to do it this morning.
12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty? No, They are clean
13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you? No, I don't no either of the names on either side. They are hermits.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

My neighbors are just the opposite. Always outside making noises. lol

Great answers - have a great day!

Ria said...

mounds are like defective almond joys. I like almond joys not mound