Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Tea


Thursday Tea is hosted by Anastasia at Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog. Here's how it works: Tell us what tea you are drinking (and if you like it). And then tell us what book are you reading (and if you like it). Finally, tell us if they go together.


THE TEA:

Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Tea

THE BOOK:
The Awakening by Kate Chopin

THE Assessment:

The tea was a wonderful blend of Cinnamon and apple flavors. The book was a refreshing look at a woman who is married who falls in love with another married man. While I have not finished the book as of this posting I hope to finish it sometime tonight. Both were a relaxing and helped ease me into the evening.

2 comments:

Heidenkind said...

I have that book in my TBR pile. I haven't read it yet because I'm always slightly afraid it'll be sappy.

Shannansbooks said...

Its not too sappy.