Friday, June 5, 2009

Four Month Challenge List

Each book can only be used once. The categories are as follows:

5 Point Challenges
Read a Chick Lit Book
Read a Historical Fiction Book The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory
Read a Books Just because you like the Cover- The Complete Perepolis by Marjane Satrapi
Read anything by Jean Plaidy
Read a Book with a Number in the Title

10 Point Challenges
Read a Book about Royalty (bio or fiction) The Middle Ages by Antonia Fraser
Read a Classic Mary Barton by George Eliot
Read a Book by an Author you have Never Read I Don't Want to be Crazy by Samantha Schutz
Read a Celebrity Bio My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
Read a Hardcover Book- Ana's Story by Jenna Bush

15 Point Challenges
Read a Book with a One Word Title Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
Read a Book Based on a Biblical Character
Read a Book that was Made into a Movie Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Read a Book by an Author Born in June, July, August, or September The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy (June)
Read a Book with a Summer Word in the Title Fat Camp by Deborah Blumenthal

20 Point Challeges
Read a Book in a Series AND the One After I'd Tell You I Love You but Then
I have to Kill you and Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Read a Danielle Steele AND a Maeve Binchy Book
Read a Book From the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die List The Awakening by Katie Chopin
Read a Book Considered Christian Fiction
Read a Book of Your Choice BUT Read Outside Obama's Blackberry by Kasper Hauser

I will update my status as I go.
170/250pts

3 comments:

Susan Whelan said...

Thanks for this challenge idea. I've just added it to the reading challenges section on my blog, Reading Upside Down

Tea said...

Hi Shannan,

Kaye mentioned your blog on her blog as a nice blog to visit. Your blog is very inviting. I'll come back again.

Unknown said...

Love this idea! two suggestions for you. The Divorce Party by Laura Dave and Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch