Monday, June 15, 2009

Mail Box Mondays

I received this past week. I have won 6 and I have to review 2. So this was a very active week for me mail wise. Prior to this post I received 2 to be included in next weeks mailbox. Here is what arrived at my doorstep:

From Literary Housewife I received:


1. Mirage by Nina Burleigh
2. 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill









3.The Jewel Trader of Pegu by Jeffrey Hantover









4.Between War and Peace by Victor Davis Hanson







5. America's Hidden History by Kenneth C. Davis








From Random House I received:

1. Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant


From Thomas Nelson Publishers I received:

1. It Happened in Italy by Elizabeth Bettina








From Members Giveaway via Library Thing I received:

1. The Rules of Attraction by Mark Deo









What did you receive in your mailbox?

No comments: