Sunday, June 28, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays

This is a weekly meme hosted by J-kaye.

Here is what I completed Last week:

Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir

What I hope to complete this week:
Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

What I hope to Start this week:
1. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
2. The Purloined Letter by Edgar Allan Poe
3. Birth of Britain by Winston Churchill
4. The Winter Queen by Phillipa Gregory
5. The Fruit of Her Hands by Michelle Cameron

6 comments:

Tam said...

You have a lot of classics in here to read, I think that's great. Are they re-reads, or ones you have wanted to read but never got to it?
Here's my list - happy to report I finally finished Crime and Punishment.

Shannansbooks said...

These are ones I have not read. I am trying to read more classics.

Anonymous said...

Phillipa Gregory is an author I have been wanting to try!

Shannansbooks said...

J-kaye She is very good. She researches her subjects well. This one is one that will be on the shelves in Sept/Oct in the US. This the British ARC copy

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wow, lots of classics. Enjoy!

Jess said...

I saw Moll Flanders the movie and loved it -- how was the book?