Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday 56

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions
on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*
Post a link along with your post back to this blog and to Storytime with Tonya and Friends here or at http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


My entry is from The Awakening by Katie Chopin.


"I would give up the unessential; I would give my money, I would give my life for my children; but I wouldn't give myself"



3 comments:

Tea said...

Oh, I remember that line from "The Awakening" by Kate Chopin. It's heavy.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this but that's an interesting line!

Shannansbooks said...

Yes, that was a heavy line and it was interesting