Monday, June 8, 2009

Mail Box Mondays

I received a few books this past week. I have not gotten to any of them yet. Two was are ARCs, and the final nine I bought. Bad pictures this week. I am doing this real quick.

1. Plantagenet Prelude by Jean Plaidy
2. Celeste by VC Andrews
3. The Fruit of Her Hands by Michelle Cameron(ARC)
4. Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper (ARC)
5. Black Cat by V.C. Andrews
6. The Fruit of my Lipstick by Shelley Adina
7. The United States Constitution A Graphic Adaption by Jonathan Hennessy
8. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
9. Be Strong and Curvaceous by Shelley Adina
10. The Revolt of the Eaglets by Jean Plaidy
11. It's all about us by Shelley Adina

I just received some for next weeks post 5 great books from giveaways

1 comment:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hiya!

I'm having a go at this one too, albeit a little late - it's Tuesday!

Here's Sassy’s Mailbox Monday!

Sassy
:)