1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? No, I don't like candy bars. I would by girl scout cookies though : )
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? No, I am not a big fan of milk. I am lactose intolerant.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? No, I haven't , Well at least not with the invention of the internet most of the time its email.
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? The Tudors Season 2 background with Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? My Little Pony
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? No, probably not lol
7. Describe heaven. A place where all my dreams come true and I am with God.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? In a dorm, we had water bugs real bad.
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? No, I hated the clothes stores. My mom would let me stay in the bookstore while she would shop in other stores. This was in a different time. I am completely dating myself.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? Yes, my A/C
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? I am not sure I have anything surprising.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? In certain cases, like mass murder and child molestors.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? I guess a polar bear.
14. Where was the last place you went? To the gas station and cried when I saw the price of gas
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? No, I hate chocolate so I don't want a candy bar