Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? No, I don't like candy bars. I would by girl scout cookies though : )

2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? No, I am not a big fan of milk. I am lactose intolerant.

3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? No, I haven't , Well at least not with the invention of the internet most of the time its email.

4. Whats on your computer desktop background? The Tudors Season 2 background with Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn

5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? My Little Pony

6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? No, probably not lol

7. Describe heaven. A place where all my dreams come true and I am with God.

8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? In a dorm, we had water bugs real bad.

9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? No, I hated the clothes stores. My mom would let me stay in the bookstore while she would shop in other stores. This was in a different time. I am completely dating myself.

10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? Yes, my A/C

11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? I am not sure I have anything surprising.

12. Do you agree with the death penalty? In certain cases, like mass murder and child molestors.

13. Whats your favorite type of bear? I guess a polar bear.

14. Where was the last place you went? To the gas station and cried when I saw the price of gas

15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? No, I hate chocolate so I don't want a candy bar

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The price of gas going up does bite. Great job. Enjoy your day...

Becca said...

There is an award waiting for you over at my blog!

http://imlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-awards.html

Kerri said...

Shannan. Congratulations on the award from Rebecca! I noticed you've recently read Girls in Trucks. I've just posted a discussion question on my blog. It would be great if you wanted to participate. It is posted here.

Ria said...

My ac being broken would be a serious emergency!!