Monday, October 12, 2009

What are you reading Mondays

This is a meme hosted by J-Kaye.

What I completed this week:

Fruits Basket Vol 1- 5 by Naysuki Takaya
Betsy and Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
Nefertititi by Michelle Moran
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Luxe by Annan Godberson
Emma Vol 4-5 by Kauru Mori
Happy Birthday Kit by Valerie Tripp


What I am Currently Reading

The Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr(audiobook) Disc 1 of 4
Kit Saves the Day by Valerie Trip (pg 15 of 69)

What I hope to Start this week?

Fruits Basket Volume 6-7 Natsuki Takaya
Wild Ones Vol 1 Kiyo Fugiwara
Kit Saves the Day by Valerie Tripp
Sushi for One by Camy Tang
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside(Audiobook) by Beth Fantasky
Betsy and Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

You completed a lot of books. Hope your reading spree continues.

Mondays: Mused/Amused etc etc

Tea said...

You did finish "Nefertiti." It's hardly mentionable the few pages I read. I'm not ready to read it yet. Hope to before the holidays. I also want to read "The Luxe." You know that's a series??? You really had a good reading week.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/america-libre-by-raul-y-sanchez.html

Shannansbooks said...

guatami: They are Manga and Childrens books mostly with a few YA sprinkled in there.

Tea: Yes, I kept seeing the series at walmart and I checked the second one out at the library today should get to it in a few wks. I listened to Nefertiti rather than read it took a week and half.