Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Midway Survey.

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Nana Vol 2
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, I still had the children hubby is deployed
5. Have you had many interruptions? too many How did you deal with those? I just dealt kids were begging for attention
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many books that Deborah read so far
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would make sure the kids are out of town or the hubby takes them away. Or rent a hotel room to read without interruption
9. Are you getting tired yet? No ask me around 12am eastern
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? If you get tired go audio.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on being over halfway. I hope you're enjoying yourself! =)

Robin M said...

Sounds like your doing great. You may be able to read more after the kids are in bed. Happy reading.

Julie said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful readathon. I'm so happy to hear it!
I'm also amazed that you're reading AND taking care of your children. So cool! That's quite a feat and I didn't think it was possible so I'm only cheering. Now, you've inspired me for another time in an upcoming readathon.
May you have all the best during your husband's deployment too. Thinking many happy reading thoughts for you!

Liyana said...

Books to the ceiling
Books to the sky
My piles of books are a mile high
How I love them
How I need them
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them
- Arnold Lobel

LiyanaLand!
http://liveandbreathesmexily.blogspot.com