Sunday, October 25, 2009

Readathon hours 13-16



Books I read: 1. 75
#of pages read these 4 hours: 292
Time spent reading: 3hrs
Mini-Challenges completed: 2
#of pages total read this far: 1404
Total books completed so far: 5
Snacks/Meals eaten: Turkey, stuffing. mash potatos and greenbeans(TV dinner), and scooby doo fruit snacks
My Thoughts: I had several interruptions these 4 hours and I will probably only read 2 hours next time and then get a sleeping break. In this hour I hope to complete Wintergirls and start Betsy in Spite of Herself because I am really needing a light read after the emotionally draining Wintergirls.

2 comments:

Belle Wong said...

You're doing great! And Betsy In Spite of Herself will definitely be a fun, light read!

Liyana said...

A bit more to go!

LiyanaLand!
http://liveandbreathesmexily.blogspot.com