Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick? I would pick a Friday. Friday Manga. Since I have an addiction to Manga

2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it? No, most don't,

3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other? I guess it kills the thrill of the kill.

4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo? I would roam free I hate to be cooped up.
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it? Yes, cause I would want them to answer for my kids
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is? No, I dont
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings? I am sure she will.
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad? Yes, I kind of like it but I realize that people have their lives.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

We always answer the door on Halloween, too, because we love seeing the kids all dressed up!