Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Tentative Reading List for the Readathon


I know I will not be able to commit to the full 24 hrs because my son has an activity to go to in the morning but I will hope to complete about 18 hours. It took me awhile to think about my list. I know I am going to do mostly series and switch it up. I will also include some Manga to relieve my eye strain.
Here is my tentative list:
1. Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown by Maud Hart Lovelace
2. Heaven to Betsy by Maud Hart Lovelace
3. Betsy in Spite of Herself
4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Shadow's Kiss by Richelle Mead
6. Nana Vol 1 by Ai Yazawa
7. Nana Vol 2 by Ai Yazawa
8. Chocolate Vol 3 by
9. Marked by P.C. and Karen Cast
10. Betrayed by P.C. and Karen Cast.
This list is subject to change. What is on your list?

No comments: