Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.All the king's horses,And all the king's men,Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Why was Humpty Dumpty sitting on that wall? He was guarding the city from intruders

2. If Mother Goose and Father Time had kids, what would they look like and what would they be named? A goose with a clock and will probably also look like Flava Flav. Goosey and Timey for names
3. Does Barbie have kankles? No but she needs some disorder she is so freaking perfect lol

4. Have you ever been featured in a magazine? No.

5. Did your parents keep a baby book for you? If so, how often have you looked through it? Yes, they did and I look at it ever so often. I wish I did a better job keeping one for my kids

6. If someone dropped off a case of candy bars at your front door, what kind of candy bar would you want? (Berleen's question from Insanity Cafe.) I don't eat candy bars. Not a big fan of chocolate

7. Rub-a-dub-dub,Three men in a tub,And how do you think they got there?The butcher, the baker,The candlestick-maker,They all jumped out of a rotten potato,'Twas enough to make a man stare. I guess they were trying to go fishing.

What happened to the rotten potato? Further more, if they jumped out of a rotten potato, do you think they stink? I am sure they don't smell fresh and I am sure the potato fell apart.

No comments: