Monday, October 5, 2009

What are you reading Mondays

This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books I completed this week:
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
Elizabeth and Mary by Jane Dunn
Hustle High Volume 2 by Rie Takada
Airhead by Meg Cabot
Happy Hustle High Vol 3 by Rie Takada
Happy Hustle High Vol 4 by Rie Takada
Happy Hustle High Vol 5 by Rie Takada
Meet Kit by Valerie Trapp
Kit Learns a Lesson by Valerie Trapp
Kit's Suprise by Valerie Trapp
Emma Vol 1-3 by Kaoru Mori

What I am currently reading:
Fruits Basket Vol 1

What I hope to start:
Fruits Basket Vol 2-7
Luxe by Anna Goberson
Betsy and Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
Story of A Girl by Sara Zarr
Happy Birthday Kit by Valerie Trapp

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! All new to me books! :) Any favorites that stand out?

Shannansbooks said...

The Emma Manga are great they are set in Victorian England one of my favorite time periods. I also like the American Girls series about Kit Kitteradge its set in the time period that my house was built.