Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon 9-12



Books I read: Heaven to Betsy, Nana and Vampire Academy
#of pages read these hours: 435pgs
Time spent reading: 3hr 30min
Mini-Challenges completed: 0 again I just not had the time.
#of pages total read this far: 1122
Total books completed so far: 4
Snacks/Meals eaten: None
My Thoughts: This has been a decent 4 hours for me so far. My kids are starting to get antsy so I am off to fix dinner for them and get them in the bed within the next 4 hour window. Also in the next 4 hours I hope to finish Vampire Academy. I may even get to start on Nana Vol 2. I hope to get a better dent in Wintergirls since I am listening to it via audiobook while making dinner and getting the kids ready for bed. See yall again in 4 hours.
draft

3 comments:

susan259 said...

Keep up the good reading!

Jodie said...

4 books is epic by my standards. Good job!

Aarti said...

You're doing really well! I think kids trump mini-challenges, too :-)