Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon hours 5-8



Books I read: Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown and Heaven to Betsy
#of pages read this hour: 359pgs
Time spent reading: 3hr30min
Mini-Challenges completed: 0 this hour
#of pages total read this far: 681pgs
Total books completed so far: 2 books
Snacks/Meals eaten: cheese, scooby gummy snacks, fries and 2 cookies
My Thoughts: We I am just about Betsy and Tacyied out for right now but I hope to finish Heaven to Betsy and then read a Manga for a break from them. I may start Vampire Academy and then go to the last Betsy and Tacy on my list for the Readathon. I think I am doing pretty good despite the interruptions of lunch and entertainment. I will try to do another mini- challenge before getting back to reading.
draft

7 comments:

Kristen said...

You're doing great. Betsy and Tacy to manga sure is a big difference. LOL! Keep reading and smiling.

Lenore Appelhans said...

I can never get enough of cheese ;)

Happy reading!

Dana said...

Great job! Keep it up!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Let's go
Let's go, chip in, it's time to cheer,
It's simple, yell what you hear,
Go Reader Go,
Go Reader Go,
Fire up and scream,
Read
Read Read!

681 pages is fantastic Shannan!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're doing great so far! Good luck in the rest of the read-a-thon!

Valerie said...

I remember reading those Betsy books when I was a kid!

You're making good progress and hope you enjoy the rest of the readathon!

Joy said...

Wow!! You're doing really well, quite a few finishes already!!! Keep it up!!! You can do it!!