Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Thunks

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.1. What color is your mouthwash?
2. Do you remember your first phone number? No. Have you called it recently? No
3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? Yes, and I am not telling you lol
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? About 3 yrs ago How much did it cost to make the call? I really don't recall.
5. What was that noise? My tv in the background and the sound of me typing this post lol
6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? I don't know I don't spend my time checking it out lol
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? I think about 4

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing. :)