Thursday, October 1, 2009

September wrap-up

I read about 15 books this month most of them Manga. I think I am in a Manga fix they are light and fun to read. I have also read a lot of YA. I did not update my challenges because I am not really doing them anymore.


1. Deadly Mistress by Michael Fleeman
2. Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker
3. Fearless by Max Lucado
4. The New World by Winston Churchill
5. The Days the Fall Stood Still by Carrie Marie Buchanan
6. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
7. As You Like It by Richard Appignanes(Manga)
8. Julius Caeser (Manga)
9. Hustle High Vol 1 by Rie Takada
10. Hustle High Vol 2 by Rie Takada
11. Hustle High Vol 3 by Rie Takada
12. Airhead by Meg Cabot
13. Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
14. Elizabeth and Mary,Queens, Rivals and Cousins by Jane Dunn
15. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.
What have you read this month?

No comments: