This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, taken over by Berleen, the color carrot orange and the number 94.
1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it? Follow the rules
2. Do you like Twizzlers? yes, I love them
3. Are you a YouTube watcher? yes, I watch occasionally
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them? No, I don't have one.
5. What is the age difference between you and your father? 32
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow? no
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent? recreational vehicle
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1? yes
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit? I don't have one.
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now? Not, long at all.
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder? Shaker
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you? Kentucky
13. What color do you believe you look best in? Navy Blue
and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....
14. What is your question submission for next week? What about your city makes it so unique and what is an historical landmark.