1. What author do you own the most books by?
2. What book do you own the most copies of?The Bible
3. Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?
4. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
David Copperfield in David Copperfield
5. What book have you read the most times in your life?
6. Favorite book as a ten year old?
Anything Nancy Drew
7. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year?
Women in Love or Villette
8. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?
9. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be?
1984 by Orwell
10. What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
11. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?
12. What is your favorite book?
I don't have one I love so many. I would have to say Jane Eyre
Romeo and Juliet
The Raven by Poe
Don't have one
16. Who is the most overrated writer alive today?
Stephanie Meyer. I just don't see the hype. No offense
17. What is your desert island book?
Anything by Charles Dickens
18. And . . . what are you reading right now?Middlemarch by George Eliot.
Thanks, Smash! If anyone wants to snag these questions, I'd love to read your answers.