Sunday, May 31, 2009

Book Meme

I was tagged by Smash from Great Books Fresh Coffee for this book meme. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I liked writing it.

1. What author do you own the most books by?

Charles Dickens

2. What book do you own the most copies of?

The Bible

3. Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?

Nope.

4. What fictional character are you secretly in love with?

David Copperfield in David Copperfield

5. What book have you read the most times in your life?

Little Women


6. Favorite book as a ten year old?

Anything Nancy Drew


7. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year?

Women in Love or Villette

8. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?

Anna Karenina or 1984 they are tied

9. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be?

1984 by Orwell

10. What book would you most like to see made into a movie?

Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

11. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?

War and Peace and I still have not finished.

12. What is your favorite book?

I don't have one I love so many. I would have to say Jane Eyre

13. Play?

Romeo and Juliet

14. Poem?

The Raven by Poe

15. Essay?

Don't have one

16. Who is the most overrated writer alive today?

Stephanie Meyer. I just don't see the hype. No offense

17. What is your desert island book?

Anything by Charles Dickens

18. And . . . what are you reading right now?

Middlemarch by George Eliot.

Thanks, Smash! If anyone wants to snag these questions, I'd love to read your answers.

No comments: