Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 56


Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

It started to snow. I had been excited to see falling snow, but this was not the light, fluffy kind I had seen in pictures. It was heavy and unpleasant and clung determinedly to my nose and hair.

From Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

1 comment:

Intergalatic Bookworm said...

I know this is the wrong place to post my thanks, but thank you for being my first follower. What was it that you liked about my old book blog?
I lost my book blog and my Gmail account about a week ago and I was able to get my Gmail account, but not my book blog (How did you find my new one, since I had to change the address?) My new address is: http://intergalaticbookworm92.blogspot.com. I signed up for Friday 56. That sounds like fun. Judy/Intergalatic Bookworm