Books I have read:
1. Dorothy and the Wizard of OZ by Frank Baum 5/5
I love reading books of my favorite childhood characters.
2. Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence 2/5
This book was slow going and the character like to talk a lot about nothing the only reason I gave it a 2 was the shocking ending.
3. The Golden Bug by Edgar Allan Poe 3/5
Some of the language that was used kind of turned me off on that one. I just don't like what they called the slaves then and think of them of just ignorant people I have to learn to get past that.
4. Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll 4/5
Again I love reading books of childhood. It takes me back. Last month I read Alice in Wonderland. Its amazing I have seen all the the movies but never read the books.
5. Memoir of Jane Austen by Edward Leigh Austin 5/5
I enjoyed this nice biography of Jane Austen and all the reasons about why she wrote her books and what inspired her to write them. This even included the lost chapters of Persuasion which gave me the inspiration to read it this month.
6. 1984 by George Orwell. 5/5
I loved this book one of my favorites. It kept me on my toes as well as making me scared about a government where they control everything you do.
7. Complete Guide to Presidents of America by Professor Jon Roper 5/5
A very well-written book about the Presidents. I learn a lot of things that I did not know about the Presidents.