Monday, January 4, 2010

What are you reading Mondays

This is a weekly meme hosted by J-Kaye of J-Kaye's Book Blog.


This week I completed:
Godchild 4 by Kaouri Yuki
Misty by V.C. Andrews
Nancy Drew The Secret of The Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

What I am currently reading:
Betsy Was A Junior by Maud Hart Lovelace

What I hope to get to this week:
Betsy and The Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
The Hardy Boys Ghost Stories by Franklin Dixon
Nancy Drew Mystery Stories The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Hardy Boys mysteries! I loved them more than Nancy Drew. ;)

Shannansbooks said...

This is my first time around for this series and with the original nancy drew. I read the case files was a child.