Monday, January 25, 2010

Musing Mondays 1/25/10





Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca of Just One More Page and today asks us to consider:
Where do you keep any books borrowed from friends or the library? Do they live with your own collection, or do you keep them separate? Do you monitor them in any way?


I keep my library books separate from the books that I own. I have them stacked neatly on a trunk. When I am done with a book I put them in a plastic bag to take to the library. I still have a problem with late fees because sometimes I do not have time to stop by the library. I do however keep track of them by keeping the receipt and highlight them as I am done with them. So every Monday and Friday I try to stop by the library to drop off books. The only bad thing about me is that I tent to pick up more books as well.

What do you do with your library books?

2 comments:

Nise' said...

I keep my library receipt and cross off the ones I've read too. I also make notes on it where the books fit in my reading challenges.

Shannansbooks said...

Cool I do not do the writing of where it goes with my challenges I guess I should.