Monday, January 4, 2010

Musing Mondays 1/4/09


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about New Year reading.



With the New Year here already, do you have any reading resolutions or goals (challenges aside) for 2010? Perhaps a new author? Genre? Want to read more non-fiction? Write more reviews?


My goals for reading this year are to review right after I finish the book and do not pick up another one until I do. If I am doing a read-athon it will be a brief sentence reivew but normally I will put in at least a 5 sentence review at the very least. I will try to update my blog more often and of course expand my reading repotoire to finally include some romance even though I am not a big fan of the genre. As far as authors I have alway be open to anyone.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

That's a great goal! I usually pick up a new book before I write the review of the old one. The longer I put it off, the harder the review is to write.

Shannansbooks said...

I agree with that. That is why I decided to do that because after awhile it is too long since I have read the books so I can not write the review. So far I am doing good but then again I am reading slower.