Monday, September 28, 2009

What are you reading Mondays

This is a weekly Meme run by J. Kaye's Book Blog. Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

What I completed this week:
Are You There Vodka, Its Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
Elizabeth and Mary Cousins, Rivals, Queens by Jane Dunn
Maus I and II by Art Speilberg
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Deadly Mistress by Michael Fleeman

What I am Currently Reading:
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran (Disc 2 of 13)
Vamps by Nancy Collins (pg56 of 235)
Airhead by Meg Cabot (pg 146 of 337)

What I hope to start:
Hustle High Vol 2 -5
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Emma Vol 1-5

3 comments:

Tea said...

I can't wait to read Nefertiti. I have my copy. Just haven't got to it yet. Love the title of the first book.

gautami tripathy said...

I gotta read Maus I and II!

Mondays: Musings/Readings/Mailbox

Shannansbooks said...

I like Nefertiti. My review will be coming soon