Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Today the kids and I went to the library and borrowed several things. Here are the things we checked out today.


For my daughter:




Mouse in a Meadow

Time of Wonder (Picture Puffin)

Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer (8x8))


Here is what I go for myself:

Vamps

Maus I: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History


Maus II: A Survivor's Tale: And Here My Troubles Began


Wicked Lovely [UNABRIDGED CD] (Audiobook)





The Other Queen: A Novel


For my son:

Inuyasha, Volume 31 (Inuyasha (Graphic Novels))


InuYasha, Vol. 13


Inuyasha, Vol. 21

No comments: