Monday, September 21, 2009

What are you reading Mondays


A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.
What I completed last week:
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr(Audio Book)
Happy Hustle High Volume 1 by Rie Takada
What I am currently reading:
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (pg185 of 391)
Middlemarch by George Eliot (pg712 of 890)
Deadly Mistress by (pg117 of 291)
Airhead by Meg Cabot (pg 5 of 340)
Elizabeth and Mary Cousins, Rivals, Queens by Jane Dunn (Disc 4 of 6)
What I hope to start this week:
Happy Hustle High Volume 2
ThePickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
The Plantagenet Prelude by Jean Plaidy
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
What is on your reading list this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a twitter application somewhere on this blog? Whenever I click on, a popup box appears wanting my username and password. It's says it's a twitter ap.