Welcome to the September 3rd version of Thursday Thunks!(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty six and the color of the dirt spot you need to wipe up on your kitchen floor.
1. Your thoughts on truck drivers? I wish they would move out of the way on the highway they drive so slow sometimes
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....) Yes, she is crazy lol. Better her than me but her kids are so well -behaved
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
Yes, and I agree with paybacks a bitch
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? No
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue? A whole bunch of school supplies that I need to sort through this weekend.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? It depends on which side of the family but rarely more than 15
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? Dishes that I need to put away
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150.... I would act suprised but I would say something.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer? Toss
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one? No, I am not a motorcycle person
11. Who is your favorite Disney character? Jasmine, I named my daughter that
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to? Glee because its new.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do? Take it with me I love cats and I work in a shelter
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....) No, I am not that handy
15. Are we there yet? Not quite lol.
Don't forget to go visit your other Thursday Thunkers & comment on their blog post!