1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned thoroughly? Yes, I would like to think so
2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person? Not really I don't think
3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual. There has been nothing usual that has happened to me but I found out my son has a tooth anomaly
4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun? They would melt at the same time depending on where they land
5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether? I think I would move because I have a week stomach for that kind of thing but amazingly I can deal with animal poop more than human funk.
6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards? Yes, I would fish it out and I would use quite a bit. The bad thing is it happened to my hubby and he had to get a new one.
7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm? It would take a month honestly.
8. Do you think you can dance? I think I can dance ok but not enough to make the show.
9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you? Ignore them most the time the look away
10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question. I can't think of one off the top of my head.