This is a weekly meme created by Bermudia Onion
Here are my words for the week:
From Plantagenet Prelude:
1. soubirquets- 1. an affectionate or humorous nickname 2. an assumed name
From Beowulf on the Beach:
1. milequetoasty- a very timid, unassuertive, spineless person especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated
2. phthisis- a disease characterized by the wasting away or atrophy of the body or a part of the body
3. scimitar- a curved, single edged sword
Frome The Day the Falls Stood Still
1. curmudgeon- a crusty, ill-tempered, usually old man.
What words did you learn this week?