by StraitJacketMom (Berleen)Welcome to the August 6th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 and the color of the crap under your shoe.
1. What the hell were you thinking? I am thinking why are u asking me that question lol
2. The tornado sirens go off in your neighborhood - what do you do? Go to the center of my house since I am without a basement.
3. Give us a recipe. Put a pie in the oven at 400 for 60 mins lol.
4. It's the middle of the night, there isnt a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it? About 30 seconds. I do have to check for cops though
5. When was the last time you got all dressed up fancy-like? Where did you go?
In February, I went to church.
6. Have you ever had a mole removed? No
7. Are you in an area of record highs or record lows for the temps this summer? Are you lucky and stuck in the middle where it's somewhat normal? No, Yes I consider myself lucky. Virginia is usually temperate.
8. When was the last time you changed your furnace filter? I never changed anything in my furnace but I did change my air filter in Feb and its past due lol
9. What's your favorite type of frog? I don't like any frogs not even Kermit
10. If you were to go on America's Got Talent, what would you do for your talent? (and choosing not to go is not an option....) I would play the piano. It would be very basic though
11. Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building? No, I am afraid of heights
12. What is the first website you go to each day when you sit down at your computer, other than your email? Twitter
Don't forget to go visit your other Thursday Thunkers & comment on their blog post!