Monday, August 3, 2009

What are you reading Mondays

This is a weekly meme hosted by J-Kaye.

Here is what I completed last week:

The Birth of Britain by Winston Churchill
The Winter Queen by Phillipia Gregory
Homer's Odyessy by Gwen Cooper
Rhett Butler's People by Daonald McCaig

What I am currently reading:

Sacred Heart by Sarah Dunant
The Fruit of Her Hands by Michelle Cameron
The Brother's Karmazov by Fydor Dostoyevsky
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
Obama's Blackberry by Kasper Hauser
Read and Share Toddler Bible Retold by Gwen Ellis

What I hope to Start when I finish these:

Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Every Breath You take by Ann Rule
Sister Carrie by Theodore Dresier
The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
The New World by Winston Churchill
No Mad by Sam Moffie

No comments: