Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Tea

Anastasia at Birdbrain(ed) Book is hosting a weekly event titled: Thursday Tea. She writes:

To play along, all you need is some tea, a book, and the will to answer some very simple questions: what tea are you drinking (and do you like it)? What book are you reading (and do you like it)? Tell us a little about your tea and your book, and whether or not the two go together.



The Tea: Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Tea

The Book: The Complete Illustrated Guide to The Presidents of America by Professor Jon Roper


The Tea: I really enjoy the tea its the right blend of cinnamon and apple and its all natural. It had very few calories and its relaxing after a long day.

The Book: I finished this book and I loved it I found it very informative. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know about their past and present Commander in Chief.

No comments: