Monday, April 27, 2009

Mail Box Mondays



Mailbox Mondays


Today I received on book that I had won from my Tudor Talk book group on Friday. It is entitled:

But One Queen by Eleanor Roberts.
Published:1976
Publisher: New English Library, Great Britain



Its an older book and I could not find an image on Amazon and it does not have an ISBN number either.


From the Back Cover:

Lettice Knollys came to court young and innocent, as maid in waiting to Queen Elizabeth. Her beauty and her family connections assured her a splendid future at court, but her love for the Queen's favourite, Lord Robert Dudley nearly ruined them both.

This book looks very interesting partly because I love everything Tudor but also I love history and love to gain as much historical fiction that can get my hands on. This books is also by and English author who I have not heard of. I probably won't get to it till next week.



No comments: