1. Which hour was most daunting for you? From 2- 640am
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Well it depend on what the reader likes but I would go with Anna Karenina ,North and South and War of the Roses by Alison Weir
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I just have suggestion for myself. Spend the weekend without the kids lol
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Switching up books so it would not seem like a chore when you get bored with one book.
5. How many books did you read? 7 books completed 2
6. What were the names of the books you read? North and South, Complete Illustrated guide to the Presidents, Baby Daisy, Anna Karenina, War of the Roses, Women in Love, 1984,
7. Which book did you enjoy most? 1984
8. Which did you enjoy least? Women in Love
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would participate in the next read athon I would probably do both next time