Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hour 17 and 18


Total books read so far: 8
Total pages read 1499
Number of mins spent reading:1065mins
I had another graphic novel and a short juvenile chapter book. I did spend as much time reading much because I was cleaning up the bedroom to prepare for my husband's arrival and I have not seen him since July. So the kids and I are excited. I am now moving on to another Hardy Boys Graphic novel. If I do not fall asleep I will try another one the graphic novel after that. I am on 9 of 12 goal books. I did make it past 2am so that is accomplishment for me.

3 comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

AHHHHHH! You are so stinking fast! Great work.

gautami tripathy said...

Way to go! Way to go!!!

Shannansbooks said...

Thank you everyone. They were quick reads. I found that children's books help when mixed with YA books