Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Big Read V The Woman In White January 2010

January 2010




Leila of Bookshelves of Doom is hosting another read-along challenge, The Big Read V: The Woman in White.

This is the schedule I'll be following:

January 6: The First Epoch: The Story Begun by Walter Hartright, Chapters I-VIII
January 8: Walter Hartright, Chapters IX-XV
January 11: The Story Continued by Vincent Gilmore; The Story Continued by Marian Halcombe
January 13: The Second Epoch: The Story Continued by Marian Halcombe, Chapters I-V
January 15: Marian Halcombe, Chapters VI-X; Postscript
January 18: The Story Continued by Frederick Fairlie, Esq.; The Story Continued by Eliza Michelson
January 20: The Story Continued in Several Narratives (This is a really short section, which will allow for any needed catching up.)
January 22: The Third Epoch: The Story Continued by Walter Hartright, Chapters I-VI
January 25: Walter Hartright, Chapters VII-XI
January 27: The Story Continued by Mrs. Catherick; The Story Continued by Walter Hartright, Chapters I-VII
January 29: The Story Continued by Isidor, Ottavio, Baldassare Fosco; The Story Concluded by Walter Hartright, Chapters I-III

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

Enjoy...I really liked it when I read it last spring!

Shannansbooks said...

I have not read it but I have heard so many positive things about it.