Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 15 and the color of windows.
1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting? No I don't know anyone with it but I do think its interesting not freaky and by the way the cat in the pic looks like mine be he does not heterochromia.
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who? No, I think its fine the way it is.
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why? Venus because its similar to earth in atomosphere.
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going? Yes, I would love to go and I would love to go to the Lizzie Borden House
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
No, I did not play it I have been away so I am catching up.
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom? Green
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
Nothing funny has happened to me recently
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it? Sell it
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning? No, I don't think anyone can.
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices? No, that is the last thing on my mind
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap? Crap but I wish it would crap out the other things so I would not have to re-write it lol
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see? Dreamgirls or The Color Purple
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
I would get down would not want to be caught in the crossfire.
Berleen & Kimber wanted to thank all you Thunkers for playing! This is rapidly becoming a very popular meme...you all love us, you really really love us! When we started Thursday Thunks, there was 3-4 usually a week. We try to read and comment on each Thunker each week. As a work at home mom and a stay at home/homeschooling mom, we don't always have the time. Life tends to get in the way. We do want you to know we love and appreciate your participation!!! If we don't get a chance to comment, don't be upset. Please try to visit at least a few fellow Thunkers each week. People like it when you visit. But hey... if you really miss us you can always join us over at the InsanityCafe Community & Forums. It's a small online community that offers some sanity to our strange world. And hey... you think Thursday Thunks is weird? You ain't seen nothing yet! (and we hand out free meds!)